Monday, May 16, 2011

{obsessing over} tissue paper.

I've been mad about tissue paper crafts for some time now.

Image Via Wedding101 Blog

When I was a little girl, I used to collect tissue paper off the floor after birthday parties so I could make little flowers using the paper and pipe cleaners. So much fun, and so simple.

Even now, whenever I host a party, I always wind up making SOME tissue paper craft to use as elegant decor. It's just so easy, so completely feminine and girly. For Sky's first birthday party, I made these tissue paper pom-poms. They turned out beautifully. I loved them so much that I hung them up in my daughter's play room and gave the rest to my sisters.

Now I'm getting ready to host my bestie's baby shower in July, and I am excited to say that she is having a girl! Maybe I'll wind up making a flower garland as the center piece... or punch baby girl's name "Reagan" into tissue paper and adhere it onto candle votives, so her beautiful name will shine through... Ugh the possibilities.

1 comment: