Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sky's 3rd Birthday Party

My baby's growing up so, so fast. She's already been with us for 3 years. How does time fly so quickly? Last Saturday, a couple of Sky's friends and my family came over to celebrate with us.
Friends of us generously lent us their moon bounce! Yipeee!



Sky takes her first picture. Lovely. :)






Pinata time!




I love her little face in this picture. :)

Every year, I find a place to hang up the "Happy Birthday" banner I made for her 1st birthday.



It was a yummy birthday. :)

"pin the flower on Minnie Mouse"


...Someone was OBVIOUSLY peeking... :)

I ♥ my Kaylie Cat.

So does my Littles.






the aftermath

*ONE* more time on the moon bounce, before Dada deflated it

All tuckered out after a long, fun-packed day. Happy Birthday, My Love. I just can't imagine life without you, Sweet Girl!



3 comments:

  1. She is a pro photographer already. that's the best pic of me ever. :) and that pic of her and Bryce?? WHEN DID SHE GET SO BIG!?!?!? She looks so old! You did such a great job on the party, your such a good mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it was fun! sorry we missed out! you did an amazing job, as usual! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky looks so happy in her cute little costume :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete