Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a... It's a...


I guess I should share "the story" to clear up some confusion! 
We DID NOT know if it was a boy or a girl till that night, when we all found out together. Jonathan and I went in for my sonogram that morning, and asked that the sonographer NOT tell us if it was a boy or a girl. Instead, she wrote down the results, and put it in an envelope along with the sonogram picture. We then went home and gave it to Alissa, who's one of my closest friends and also lives right next door. She opened the envelope by herself to "find out", and then bought some little boy things. She put it in a box, with the sonogram picture on top. She had all the people who thought it was a GIRL on the left side of the room, and all the people who thought it was a BOY on the right side of the room. Jonathan and I opened up the box, and together we all found out that...
 IT'S A BOY! Whooo hoooo!

...getting ready for the big reveal...
...Sky helpin mama open up the big box, to reveal... that...

IT'S A BOY!





Wiping away tears of joy. We're so thrilled. We're going to have a SON!

Yay. :) :)
I'm so excited to see Jonf be a daddy to a boy.I hope he's just like his daddy! ♥


 This will be the first boy in the family on MY side since my brother Jon was born, the first boy on Jonathan's side since McCarthy was born, and the first FARR boy since Jonathan was born. (Got all that?)

Excited Aunties. :)


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! a BOY!! congrats, guys! very excited and happy for you! what wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! We just got home from the beach, but I will give you a big hug when I see you next! Boys are fun - Prep yourself!! :-) Love!

    ReplyDelete