Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{Ocean City, NJ | Beach Trip, 2010}


That was so. Fun. This year, we had the opportunity to go beaching with the Zaals, our new next door neighbors and close friends. Wish I had taken more pictures, but I'll share the ones I have!
Sky and Kaylie with their new Minnie Mouse shirts on

They're best friends. They just don't know it yet. ;)
Daddy and Sky get some lovin in while we wait at Mac n Manco's

Two Little Lifeguards

...Bein silly together.



Daddy and Sky play in the sand together...

...and go running on the beach together...

...and dig craters to jump into together.

These carousel pictures were taken on different nights. She kept wanting to come back, night after night, to ride the rides! Mama's girl. ;)


I'm pretty sure I had way more fun on this kiddie ride than I was supposed to. :)

CHEEEEEESE!

 After a fun trip with the Zaal's for the first half of the week, we met up with another one of my close girl friends, Caitlin Woodrow. Her aunt and uncle own a beautiful home so close to where we were already staying, and they were gracious enough to let us stay there for a couple of days to have "girl time".


After many tries, we finally got a picture with my eyes open! The sun was so bright.


I love this picture of us. :)
One of the most joy-filled people I know and respect.

Sky's runnin around with her Cay-Cay







A fisherman caught a "sand shark" that night. That was so cool!
Same simultanious silly faces. Love it.


Sky LOVES her sunglasses. Every time we step outside, she's sure to put them on! I think she had them on the entire day, this day!

Such a sweetheart. Ugh. I just love her so much.
The cutest of them all.
Can't leave the beach without our "toes in the sand" picture. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment