I don't know why I still have it in my head that my birthday should be a big deal. I remember when I was younger, I would be stunned if even a stranger did not know what very important day July 17 was. ...You mean YOU don't KNOW that it's my birthday?! Smh.
This year we celebrated with a bit of Georgetown shopping. Originally the plan was that just Jonf and I would go, but we made the decision to bring our kids with us.
It's just simply not as fun eating delicious Georgetown Cupcakes without my girl,
or without getting snuggles from my boy.
The rest of my birthday present came in the form of a Keith Urban Concert
The best fun I've had in a long time.
I've wanted to go to his concert for years, and this year (with some major hints from yours truly) Jonf thought it would be fun to surprise me with 2 tickets to see him. Our seats were awesome.
SO! MUCH! FUN!
SO! MUCH! FUN!
...And... I touched his sweatiness.
Thanks for making this year's birthday such a special one, Bubs. I had a blast with you... and Keith. :)





Hilarious! You "touched his sweatiness"! :D I enjoyed reading about your b day celebration. Thanks for sharing, and I'm so glad you had such a fun and memorable b day!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are too cute! happy birthday, friend! glad you enjoyed it so much this year!
ReplyDelete