What a fun October day this was. We Farrs are starting a new tradition each year: Pumpkin Picking! This year, we headed out to Jumbo's Farm, which is right behind our neighborhood in Middletown. It was a lot of fun... Sky was talking about it for days afterward.
Thought I would throw some pics up for the fam to look at. And I just realized, I don't really have a lot of Eric & Carthy... boo.
Click on the picture to view it larger. Let me know if you'd like any emailed to you!


















































The pictures were fun! We all had such a nice time. Thanks for the new tradition :)
ReplyDeleteLove Mama
What a fun idea! And all the photos were so fun to go through and look at. Thanks for sharing :) We miss being around to see all the kids growing up. Everybody looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove Allegra