Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

What a wonderful Easter weekend. This past Friday Jonathan took us girls to see the Cherry Blossoms for the first time. Despite living in the area for almost 13 years, this was the first time I had ever been to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Below are some pictures we were able to take, thanks to Destiny's generosity in lending us her nice camera.
Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

Discovering cherry blossoms for the first time
Our little sweetheart


. love this .
She loves her daddy

"Daddy, I want to sit up here by myself!"



I can't get enough of these ringlets.




I blinked and she's now 2 1/2. Where'd the time go?

She watched the cherry blossoms fall like it was her first snow.



My two favorite people in the world


...Time for an ice cream sandwich!





...SO many pictures of the cherry blossoms. I obviously couldn't get enough of them.
And, neither could this guy.









Can't believe I get to be married to you, babe!



Click the "Read more>>" button below to see Easter pictures. :)

Easter Morning, we woke up rather early and gave McKayla her Easter basket before church. She really wanted to make sure that we made it in time for worship. This has been a big deal for her lately, and it's great intensive to make sure we get there in time!

I don't think she realized that she was getting so many "goodies" for Easter. She was very surprised!


After church, my family came over and had lunch. As soon as we were done eating, Sky was ready to head outside for the Easter egg hunt with her little bestie, Kaylie Zaal.
...Kaylie's ready! I mean seriously, can she get any cuter?!

Overwhelmed at the sight of so many Easter eggs!

Besties

My Sweet Summer, McKayla, and Kaylie




My bestest in the westest

Jon's girlfriend, Ashley and... Jonf.

HAPPY EASTER!

5 comments:

  1. yay! I love this...I can see my little niece growing up!!!! love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. Keep it up! It's so nice to see and read how you guys are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is sooooooooo SSOOOOOO CUTE! These are the best Cherry Blossom Festival pictures ever! You are the perfect family.
    Easter was really fun, too. Except in that picture it looks like my neck was photoshopped out. LOL

    ReplyDelete